Monday, May 31, 2004

Bricks and stones

I am calling some of my colleagues over today for wine, vodka and scotch (the cheap variety - I serve good wine, but if you prefer scotch, like hell I'll buy expensive ones for you - hah!) and eats. The finger foods (aptly named, cooking them meant I nearly lost my fingers thanks to my kitchen blades aka knives and my cooking range) include coriander lime shrimps, garlic babycorn, plantain-potato parsley chops and cornflake mix. The heavier eats include tava murg, vegetable biryani, raita and the dessert is walnut brownie with cream. Everything is cooked save for the biryani. It took me 4 hours to finish off my cooking and all my powers of restrain to abstain from polishing off the brownies. The wine is in the fridge, the house has been readied and I'm waiting for the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home