Friday, June 11, 2004

No more squats

I got my new computer table for home yesterday. It looks really nice and I no longer have to sit on the floor to use my PC from home. It has also reduced the clutter on my shelves. I've got a huge Bob Marley poster for my room. It was a gift, but I saw the potential and am getting it framed. It will give my bedroom a funky look and I can move my Toulouse-Lautrec print to the other guest room. Nothing like a bit of domestic goodness to make one feel better.

Yesterday was weird. I cried half the night without a specific reason. PMS is gunning me down with a vengeance. Still I shall prevail. Thankfully Varsha came online and made me download the new version of yahoo messenger. I got so involved in changing my avatar's look, the crying subsided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home