Saturday, June 05, 2004

The Sony Max Q Factor Quiz

I went for a Quiz yesterday. My team lost out by 2 points to qualify in the prelims. In the subsequent rounds, I knew 80% of the answers, I haven't lost moi touch. Heh! Its nice to know that my brain cells haven't started degenerating.

I met Bimbo at the quiz. Bimbo is an alpha one male who is a sort of acquaintance and a typical engineering grad - IIM types. I was extremely pleased to score more than Bimbo's team who are apparently veteran quizzers. Bimbo immediately asked me if I would team up for some other quiz, the bugger. The last quiz we participated in as a team, there were fireworks and tempers and the bugger did not even have the decency to apologize. So, I politely turned his offer down.

Oh yes, before I forget, Kapil Dev and Madira Bedi were the stars of the show. Kapil seems to be a nice bloke and Mandira Bedi a punjaban. Heh! We all know that I actively dislike most women, and Varsha, I still think AR looks like moulded plastic.

Oh! Another thing, there was a healthy sprinkling of women at the Quiz. I was surprized and very pleased to see that. Also saw GG in person - scumbag! If he refuses to acknowledge one more of my quizes at iitiim.com maybe next time, I shall crack some patellas.

Anyhow, the weekend stretches before me and this weekend I have to do my applications and my paperwork and stuff. Life sucks most of the time, the rest of the time you are in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home