Friday, July 23, 2004

Help! I need somebody!

I suppose from my last gloomy post, it can be inferred that I am somewhat depressed right now. Actually, I am very depressed and I don't know how to handle my depression. I have horrible bouts of depression because of PMS and it is enough to make me want to rip off my ovaries and fling them in marianna's trench and never hear from them again. Ah bliss! Sadly, I can't really do that, so I want to know if anyone reading this blog has ever encountered a similar problem and if getting help or medication makes a difference or not.

Yesterday night, I could not sleep until 3:00 am because I just did not get any sleep. I went online and chatted with Varsha and Madder and felt slightly better and wondered if they would think I'm totally batty if I told them that I was actually crying while I was chatting. I've avoided meds so far because I hate popping pills and I really think its all in the mind, but now, I just can't take it any longer. So, please let me know, I would appreciate it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home