Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Winners and losers

On June 8th, I had posted a contest called, 20 Things to do before you die that was based on music. I was pleasantly surprized to see a clear winner within 2 hours of me posting the quiz and I promised a Korean paper photo frame to Rand, the winner.
Rand does not have a blog, but he informed me a while back that he has received the photoframe. Am I relieved! It took me an eternity to post it because I had to leave for Geneva days few days after the contest and I had a million things to do. I went on putting it off and finally posted it around 10th July. I was wondering whether or not to find out at the post office, when Rand posted that he has got the frame *finally*.  Thanks Rand for your patience and I hope you liked the frame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home