Monday, October 04, 2004

Taaja's Garlic Dip

Taaja's Creative Cuisine is a well-known restaurant in Calcutta. They do a lovely paella (which is nothing like the original thing though) and serve it with a mouth watering garlic sauce. Recently, the best natural cook I have ever known, revealed the simple recipe to me. I bought a handheld blender two days back and tried it out promptly. It was identical to Taaja's version! So here I share a simple Garlic sauce/ dip recipe. You can have it as a dip with tortilla chips, potato chips, carrot fingers, asparagus or anything at all. You can also serve it with paella. Indeed, it goes best with paella, in my opinion. Anyway, here is the recipe.

Ingredients: 100 gms hung curd or thick non-flavoured yoghurt, 5 big cloves of garlic, 4 green chillies, salt to taste, 1 teaspoon of sunflower or olive oil. I used sunflower oil.
Method: Mix all ingredients and blend till smooth. Add salt and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home