Monday, May 23, 2005

California Dreaming

I have survived the stress and have met all my deadlines. I managed to travel to the USA, do my meetings, attend all conferences without any major mishap. This time I travelled alone and I liked it much better. I liked California and have bought back paintings, curios and sea-shells and of course shoes. This time I am not the least jet-lagged because I slept all through the flight.

It feels funny that I blog only when I am stressed. When I am happy and relaxed, I feel no need to write anything at all. Right now, I still have many more deadlines to meet and loads of work to complete, professional and personal and hence, this post.

I met my tutor in California and it was nice to talk with him on a non-student basis, it was lovely to meet old friends and to be on my own, unknown and unobserved. It was nice to dress up, drink copious amounts of californian wine and to eat metres of sushi. It was nice to sight-see all alone and to shop. It was nice to not be under a 38 degrees centigrade sun and now I am back home. It is nice to sleep in my bed and to see work being done just as it is meant to be. Life feels nice and kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home