Saturday, August 20, 2005

A 29th Birthday

This is what I want for my 29th Birthday that will happen very soon. A list of things that I can do without and don't really need, but would warm the cockles of my heart.

1. All books by Anthony Bourdain - Right now I am fasting, is it apparent?
2. Flowers
3. Clothes but I should be able to choose them (I haven't bought any for the last 2 months - the agony!)
4. A holiday
5. Time
6. Invitations for dinners, lunches, coffee whatever - is there a pattern forming already?
7. A new Laptop - my old one is on its last legs
8. Shoes, shoes, shoes

Now, I should force make all my friends and relatives and family read this blog. Or not.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Demian said...

What I would like for my 29th birthday is a time machine to take me back 7 years so I can celebrate being 29 instead of 36. Happy Birthday for whenever it is/was.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

I don't ever want to go back to ages 10-24. I'm glad they got over.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Thank you Dem, its in the 3rd week of September.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home