Monday, September 26, 2005

Quills

I have a new obssession - Pens. I have 2 Parkers, 1 Mont Blanc and 1 Shaeffers. I mostly write with either roller ball gel pens or fountain pens. I get refills for my Parkers and Shaeffers but I can't find Mont Blanc refills anywhere. The kick I get from writing with those pens is somewhat surprising. For one, they run much, much better than other pens and they are much more prettier than everyday pens and I like the comments they attract. Heh! This is a result of my friends' obssessions with pens. Two of my best friends are mad about pens and my first Parker was gifted to me by her. Now, I can actually understand why she was so nutty about these pens.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger creepylesbo said...

I have a parker and love it. The original one saw me through school but I lost that one somewhere so I went and bought an identical one recently and have been diary writing with it ever since. It just makes me want to write more just looking at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home