Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stop or My Mom Will Shoot

Mother has had her revenge. All my life I have had to bear the piousness of one of my mother's acquaintance's son. I was no Einstein. This guy was a child genius apart from being extremely low maintenance. Anyway, that was still bearable, what was totally hard to digest was how wonderfully idealistic Einstein was, how sensitive and understanding and mature. Really how could anyone else hold a candle up to Einstein? Then, I messed up my life, according to everyone. I was given the royal boot on the day of my engagement and set the grapevine all abuzz about why I was left unwed. Einstein's mother had a field day. Today mother told me with glee that our Einstein was in a live-in relationship with an American girl. Einstein's mother is reportedly not happy with this turn of events. Ah! The scandal! Mothers of sons should not slight mothers of daughters. Sooner or later, sons hurt mothers and then slighted mothers of daughters can gloat and say to mothers of sons, "A daughters always a daughter."

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Hey thanks man! I admire your patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home