Friday, October 14, 2005

Bad Ending

I'm not happy with bad endings. It means there has been a failure of some sort. So today as my day ends, I go about clearing my desk sadly. One one hand things are working out so smoothly and on the other hand, there has been a bad closure. I had given it attention, support, energy and patience. I tried to grow something and have it thrive, but I had probably chosen a weak sapling and I have watched it shrivel up and dry in front of my eyes, despite repeated fertilizing and watering and tending and some sleepless nights.

I am told that everything does not succeed and that one can't win all the time. Still, I am sad. I know, though I can start all over again. I'm young and still full of energy and don't take no for an answer. I can't help feeling disappointed though.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Liquifier said...

HUGS!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home