Sunday, February 05, 2006

So Long!

Bootle Bumtrinket and I are soon to part. She is (was) my first car and we had loads of adventures together. The last one resulted in a somewhat injured back (mine) and a smashed bum and rearlights (BB's). BB has been sweet and forgiving and low maintenance. Now, that ze second one is one its way, I am looking for a name. I may get a Swift or one that is slightly bigger.

The names I have shortlisted for the Swift are:
1. Bootle Bumtrinket II (BB II)
2. Giselle Bumchen
3. Black Booty (It's probably going to be black)

The names shortlisted for the other bigger car (Honda City, Indigo, Swing?) are:
1. Priscilla Queen of the Dessert (PQD)
2. Super Bitchin' Motion Car (SBMC)
3. Carly pedalpusher

I need help in choosing the names, please!

4 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Some Charlie said...

She's going?!?!?

Is a combo possible...Black Bootle?

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Thanks@parna

Yup@some charlie

Unfortunately, both names won't do, its not going to be black, its going to be silver!

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boot-a-licious?

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

ummm... Thats me, not my car. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home