Sunday, March 19, 2006

When The Ship Comes In

There is this Seinfeld episode in which Elaine stockpiles her birth control sponges and rates her dates as sponge-worthy or not. I'm absolutely sure all women stockpile something or the other and have a morbid fear of running out of. I stockpile Dabur vatika facepack (I rate events and parties as Vatika-worthy or not), toilet paper (I'm not going to reveal the brand, because the moment I do, all you on the Internet will start buying it up and there will be a sudden dip in the supply) and Neutrogena clean volume hair conditioner. I'm terrified these products will suddenly be pulled off the shelves.

I'd really like to know what the readers of this blog (if any, though it doesn't seem like there are any!!) stockpile. Or am I the only crazy?

6 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger rainbeau_peep said...

i stockpile the neutrogena clean volume shampoo!! i have 4 bottles, 2 each of the pink and the green lying with me right now - for fear i may never be able to get my hands on another neutrogena product! oh, and body shop lip balm - they're expensive, beautiful, and best when gifted and not bought! [i reads u blog regularly. i wonders what u do for a living regularly. i wants ur life, occasionally.]

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stockpile burberry's perfume..

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i have been reading your blog for a while now and i like your blog :)
i stockpile on olive oil bought from abroad coz i think i wont get it for cheap in india.i also stockpile on moisturisers from the body shop-especially the cranberry glitter one! and oh yes! perfumes-chance by chanel.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Liquifier said...

Neutrogena Deep Pore Cleanser and Dove Shower Gel. Actually...any shower gel!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Arun said...

I've been stockpiling (without understanding that this is what was happening) clothes that "I will one day fit into." The oldest tee I have that I have not worn ever is now six years old (from Kublai's). Totally hopeless -- which sort of leads me to believe that those who live on hope will die fasting :)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoy it.

I stockpile hair thickener and white Gap tank tops with built-in bras.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home