Thursday, March 02, 2006

Gotta Serve Somebody

Its time for the annual family re-union in 10 days time. I'm looking forward to having my nephew stay in my house finally this time. So, I'm getting waterfall showers installed. The bliss! Its, ahem, cough, meant for the nephew, honest!

My parents sometimes forget that I'm a new house owner and my household still reflects the fact that I stay alone and don't mind drinking tea out of champagne glasses or wine glasses or huge coffee mugs. My father particularly looks pained everytime I pour his tea into my coffee mugs and asks me in that absent-minded scientists' voice, "Beta, don't yu have cup and saucers?" The problem is that I want white, fine bone china tea cups and saucers and I've still not found the perfect cups I am looking for. So, sorry folks, tea will be served in assorted mugs.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger kiwiandkitsch said...

when are you writing about your ne wAC installed in the honour of the annual family visit

what is with the word verification?**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home