Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Rudest People I Know

  • Chinese lawyers - not to be racist or anything, but chinese people can very successfully make you feel like furniture if there is white skin around.
  • American women lawyers - again not be racist or anything, but most American women lawyers are so entitled, the world exists only for them, the sun rises only to shine on their day and Apple made ipods, only to provide music to their ears, which is a blessing actually because this way atleast they don't talk to you.
  • American stewardesses - I'm sorry, I didnt know asking for water was a crime against humanity. Enough said.
  • NRIs - OHMYGOD! Most NRIs have the solutions to ALL of Indian problems and never stop talking about them whether you want to listen to them or not.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Brett said...

Hi, for some reason it won't let me reply to your direct message on twitter so I thought I'd post a comment on your blog in the hope you'd see it. Yes, chairman_kaga on twitter is me!! (Brett)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home