Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Being The Skeleton In The Closet

So, we're looking for a bride for my brother. My five year younger brother. In fact, I've even started buying clothes to wear in my brother's wedding and we havent (he hasnt) found the bride yet. Mother was telling me about a meeting she had with a lady with a daughter who could be the suitable girl. And she says, "Before anyone else could tell her, I told her - my daughters are very independent minded. The elder one got married to a Bengali man and the younger one is not going to."

So, world, meet plumpernickel - the skeleton in my family's closet.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Manaswini said...

Oh Plumpernickel, hope you know how lucky you are to have such cool parentals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home