Thursday, July 29, 2004

Shoes, shoes and more shoes

What did I buy in Bangalore?

4 pairs of stilletoes - 1 red, 1 white, 2 beige - one plain and one with a slightly jungle print design.
3 blouses - 1 for me, 1 for mom and 1 for sis
2 packs of sandalwood soap from the Karnataka State emporium. 1 pack for Dad, he digs them for some strange reason and 1 pack for mom.
3 packs of incense sticks from the same place for a colleague who had asked for them.
4 sandalwood sachets to put between clothes that you store.
2 books - five point someone (Chetan Bhagat), Caravans(James Mitchener)

I now have 35 pairs of shoes. The joy! I was actually looking for black stilletoes. I wear woodland shoes mostly because they are built sturdily and also have the best finish in that price segment. There was a sale going on the Brigade Road woodlands that I chanced upon (while waiting for the person I was supposed to meet for dinner) and I dashed across and bought 4 pairs. I'm in love with my shoes. I think I have a mild shoe fetish. I didn't know I was kinky!

2 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its very common that most of us dont forget to purchase shoes while shopping..ever i go for shopping its sure me purchasing a pair of shoes..that too a my favorite type high heels..as of now..i got 25 pairs of shoes..

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous online blackjack PayPal said...

Your phrase is magnificent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home