Friday, August 06, 2004

Things I never thought I would enjoy

I shall turn 28 soon, in about a month's time and I discovered that I am increasingly enjoying things that I never thought I would enjoy. So here comes another list from the plumpernickel stable called 'Things I never thought I would enjoy'.

  1. Non-fiction
  2. Bitter foods - Bitter gourd, neem, bitter chocolate
  3. Alcohol
  4. Men
  5. Business Magazines
  6. Work
  7. Legal issues
  8. Working out
  9. Being alone
  10. Designer labels
  11. Stillettoes
  12. Joni Mitchell
  13. iPod - I am saving up for one
  14. Sushi
  15. Caviar
  16. Cities
  17. Buying Art
  18. Diamonds
  19. Winters
  20. Spas
  21. Fish
  22. Milk
  23. Calcutta
  24. Kohl
  25. Tea without milk and sugar
  26. Coffee without milk and loads of sugar
  27. Beaches
  28. Jazz

Thats it for now. You all are welcome to mail or make your own lists in the comments' box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home