Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What the hell was I thinking?

Just a stupid list of all the times I have been stupid -

1. All previous relationships - what the fuck did I see in all the sorry losers?
2. Declaring confidently to Ms. Uptight Finn lady (to be refered to in the future as Muffle)that I knew her boss very well and naming their biggest competitor. Muffle ignored me and gave me dirty looks all through the rest of the conference.
3. Doing the same with lady from Shanghai and mistaking her for someone I met in Hong Kong. Thankfully she saw the humour and we are good friends now. I think. Ulp! Lesson learnt - Don't try and recognise people, let people recognise you.
4. Not checking the papers and being dressed like a christmas tree for a event that said, very casual. I died a million times and told some dolts who sniggered, "Oh we dress this way in India all the time, just look at Aishwarya Rai."
5. Revealing the source of my household help to my neighbour. Die Bitch! Die!
6. Watching some Hindi film in which Bipasha Basu is a ghost. I puked all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home