Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Player

One would have thought that my brother would have some morals atleast, unlike his sister, but no, the bloke seems to be a chip off the old block. Right now, he is seeing this girl from work who seems to be ok and rather helpful, but talk about the future and he says, "Oh! I have a major crush on this chick in college and I'm waiting to see what develops." Twenty three and a player already? What is it about India that turns all men into assholes, when it comes to love and romance? As a repeated victim of the "I love you, but my mother/ father/ grandmother/ aunt/ second aunt's cousin on the father's side/ neighbour/ dog thinks I deserve better" syndrome, my sympathies go out to the young lady.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genes, methinks. No, I don't have an excuse for being yet another asshole. It's just that India fosters lust; another little reason might be that most love goes unrequited while lust is more readily answered and satisfied. (<-- at least in my case)

- Heretic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home