Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good News - Bad News

The Good News:

  1. The digicam got fixed so more pics coming along.
  2. My best friend's going to be a Momma again.
  3. I saw the Eric Clapton concert.
  4. My kitchen is finally done completely. Pictures coming along.
  5. Only the LCD of the blackberry is broken.
  6. Work is going well.

The Bad News:

  1. I'm feeling really lazy.
  2. The bigger fridge has conked out.
  3. I sat (with a jerk and purely by mistake) on my blackberry and only the LCD screen got broken (they make these babies well, nothing else seems to have broken!), so I can't do anything but receive calls on it and ALL my contact numbers are in effect lost until the blackberry is repaired/ backed up. Cue in point 1.
  4. I'm tending towards brokeness thanks to the kitchen and my new printer/ fax machine, dish TV, lawyer fees (for the property due diligence, lest any of you think otherwise), new blackberry - all of which were sparked of on the strength of my bonus, which sadly, is depleted now. But, my kitchen looks FAB!
  5. I fucked up my mood by fighting with my other best friend.
  6. I have nowhere to wear my expensive, beautiful Ritu coat to. Yes, Suzy, you may laugh your head off.
  7. Work is going well, hence once again, I have no time to read the LOVELY pile of books I have accumulated or to do anything than work.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were in Hong Kong for that concert?
Gah.

You broke your Blackberry?
Some consolation.

You-know-who

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

won't post anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home