Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts

So, I asked for flowers and I got flowers. So many flowers, I can't complain, people dont do what I ask them to do. One gigantic bouquet mystified me. A giant, ginormous, life size bouquet of rajnigandhas from lil brother. So, I thanked him for the rajnigandhas and he asked me puzzled, "rajnigandhas?!" Ah brother, how well I know thee! I asked him if he knew that on online sites, rajnigandhas are often labelled as "tubeROSES". Brother said, "Argh! How was I supposed to know?"
Brother dear, had you not thrown a fit ALL those years when your botany/ biology practicals and projects were due, to blackmail me into doing your schoolwork, you would have KNOWN!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

My brother used to persuade me to clean his room. He said he'd pay me. He did a few times, then somehow, ended up owing me.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger kiwiandkitsch said...

.. or had more experience sending women flowers,lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home