Monday, August 16, 2004

Spreading myself thin

This weekend was tiring. Nothing new there, my weekends are always tiring. My German classes have started again and this time I notice that I am coping much better. I don't stammer when I am asked to speak and words come back to me much quicker. I am not confused between "fallen" and "gefallen". I dont use one in place of the other anymore. I can do my assignments independently without cheating. Phew!

My GMAT score sucked. Am taking it again. My other two diploma courses have started and right now, I feel a bit overwhelmed. The more I read, the more I realise how much I didnt know. Is anyone interested in cyber crimes? Anyone? Anyone?

The only horrible thing was that I had a huge argument with Dad. Anyhow, since he is being such a sweetheart and is actually doing what I wanted him to do, I guess I will apologise and eat humble pie. Mom, dad and my parent's household help cleaned up my apartment and organised it in a manner that I would never have been able to do. After all that hard work, we went to Tamarind, the new South Indian restaurant in town. Details about that to follow in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home