Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kaput

I am not going on the Wonderful, Adventurous, Magical, Re-union Vacation because Mata and Poo's plans frightened me to death. I don't want to carry MTR and I refuse to be bullied and I absolutely cannot stay in B and Bs. I'm rather happy because I really was not looking forward to Mata's lectures on Roman civilization. Much as I love travelling, I like doing it my way and not being bored to death by Mata's over-analysis and Poo's over-enthusiasm. I like laidback vacations where I can explore any alley I want to, which allow me to get lost and discover interesting stuff and in which I can people-watch.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

What about shopping? How are you on Hard-Core Shopping?

J.A.P.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive me for saying this but I notice that your writings have become cynical with time. You sound impatient, sometimes angry and largely critical of people,including your dear ones.Nowadays, almost all your posts convey these emotions consistently. Being a manager in the software industry and a woman, I could identify a bit with your demanding lifestyle.. and your troubles at times.

I was quite impressed your blog. You have a keen sense of humour and a certain moral standard.And a lot of dignity. Just that I wish you do not sound so troubled.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

JAP dada, I am BIG on shopping, BIG, very BIG. Though I mostly buy food and "drink" mostly. Heeeheee...

rirongsha, thanks. Actually, I have never been more comfortable with myself as I am now. I am just very busy and to be honest, I wouldn't have wished for anything else. Also, I think I have now learnt to be much, much more patient with my loved ones than earlier times. I like to poke fun at them because well, my loved ones are quirky to say the least, though I love them even more for that. I'm sorely stretched for time, but apart from that, "What? Me worry?" I'm just a born cynic, heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home