Monday, February 19, 2007

QUE?

1. Women will ALWAYS form groups. The prettier ones will always be in the highest group and will look down on all other groups and especially at the one woman who is not a part of any group and promptly label her "loser", "freak", "bitch" or "slut". And then, shut all doors on said woman.
2. Women will go to any lengths to show members of other groups down, even if it means dragging their old bones out of a warm, cozy bed at 6:00 am to prove a point that they aren't yet that old and haven't lost it.
3. Popular women (especially bloggers) always have a rabid fan following and self-appointed male guardians.
4. A sudden quick glance in the mirror reflects the face of my cousin (scowl intact and face of ten years ago, before she decided that most food was fattening) and seriously freaks me out.
5. The realisation that my sister who was a tomboy and in my opinion, will always remain one, and who *still* is seriously fashion-blind, looks better in whatever she wears, while I, self-appointed fashion guru, top-notch accessory-ist, top-drawer clothes-buyer have to work so hard to just look passable. I know I am fat, but still.
6. The amount of BS in the art business.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger kiwiandkitsch said...

well thank you,
fashion blind only in the workplace ... not otherwise.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then you know, there is the sheer bundle of fabulousness that is me.
Flick, aaaaah.

.MV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home