Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Cadbury's drinking chocolate powder in a tin. This is what I drink when I have hit rock bottom. This is what my mother would make on rainy days, when I was PMSy because milk is my crack. Seriously. What I love about it is the entire process. I've got my mom's steel pans, the same one she used for close to 30 years and I still use those to warm my milk. Then I pour it into my black ceramic mug, heap three heaped spoons of drinking chocolate, stir it into my milk and feel right at home. I think the day Cadbury does away with the tins for drinking chocolate, I shall stop my habit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger ficklenflighty said...

hey, i had that with bournvita. there also used to be something called ovaltine. it had a picture of a muscleman on its tin. thought i'd become like that if i drank too much of it. so back to bournvita and ameen sayani.
but my adulthood is all about drinking chocolate. try it after watching Binochet's Chocolat on a wintry night show...

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

The funny thing about Ovaltine is that most Singapore, some Bangkok and Malaysian cafes actually serve it. I'm always tickled when I see it on the menu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home