Monday, January 25, 2010

Pain That Stops and Starts - A Decade

  1. It will be ok.
  2. I can't manage you, but sometimes maybe you should give it a try.
  3. I have many many many demons that we have easily identified. I'm not asking you to slay them, just soothe me while I'm dealing with them.
  4. I told you I was contradictory.
  5. Sometimes, even the world isnt enough when I need the space. Let me roam.
  6. Whats the sense in changing horses in midstream?
  7. I am back in the rain and you're on the ledge - You made it there somehow.
  8. I'm just like that bird - singing just for you. I hope you can hear. Hear me singing through these tears.
  9. Time is a jetplane. It moves too fast.
  10. I remember but thats no reason for interrogation. Non?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home