Thursday, May 20, 2004

Why is wanting a stinking rich non-idiot boyfriend so bad?

If someone so much as mutters the word "love" or "feelings" I shall crack their patellas and dip them toe first in boiling oil. Now that we have our priorities settled, let us proceed to the topic. I, for one have my priorities right. I do not want a starving artist in the garret (if that is just a pretence for the paparazzi and you are actually a multi-billionaire with islands in the Mediterranean, dude, I exist) for a boyfriend. If I can pay my way for sushi in this city I expect you to be able to not only pay for yours but also treat me to crepes. If you can't, get lost. If, on the other hand you are a starving genius, what use are your brains if they can't get me some rich, dark chocolate when I am PMSy and the only thing that helps is rich, sinful chocolate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home