Friday, June 30, 2006

Clean-Cut Kid

I love to talk with my little nephew. I love just manipulating conversation with him but occassionally he just rips me up. Today I was telling him that if he did not do stuff for me I would mail his Tintin puzzle book to some other little boy and then the little tyke manipulated the conversation by talking of other little boys. Then, he asked me which other little boy I would consider sending his book to, so I said, "Well! Maybe a little boy in delhi?" I meant my other nephew and then the little one says, "Well! You don't know many little boys in Delhi, but you know atleast one big boy." I asked him who and he says, "B. Mama, of course!" Because, of course what Mama has is the little one's natural right. We're getting crafty here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home