Monday, January 14, 2008

Statistics Shmatistics

From the response of my comments requests, I have gathered that the readership of this blog is as follows:

1. Anonymous readers who read blogs but do not even have an email address. Hmmm... Hmmm...
2. People who I know who wish to remain anonymous - 1 nos.

I seem to have lost readership of the following:
1. Friends and family. Family, I understand - who are in a state of relocation etc. Friends, however, I am mad with. Varsha, where art thou? Oddity? Fickle?
2. Cousins. You know who you are!
3. Blog friends. Hmph! And double Hmph! Traitors! JAP?
4. Assholes who land up looking for "June Maliah Nude Pics".
5. The Sometime BF. If posts can be dragged in arguments, can they not be commented on? Huh? Huh?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suparna-no Baa-chan,

Who the hell is Hune Malliah ?
And I see that RG has managed to reworm himself into your good graces.
Color me shocked to death.

Cheers
.MV

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger oddity said...

am still very much among your readers... its just that i too am bored and sad (seasonal affective disorder)have piles of work to do,not getting anything done,cannot take moments off without feeling guilty...

... hence not very regular

YOU LOST TEN KGS??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home